NEO-MUNE is ideal for whom?
1. Those who are malnourished
2. Those in critical condition including patients who have to undergo a major surgery and those injured from accidents.
3. Those in need of high protein including patients with cancer, patients with burns and those having low immunity.
As NEO-MUNE contains high protein, can patients with cancer consume it?
NEO-MUNE is ideal for those suffering from cancer because
- Cancer cell grows by using protein in the body.
- Patients with cancer are often unable to eat. As a result, they suffers from protein insufficiency. Without additional high protein, their condition may get worse: their bodies are weak and immune systems are low. As a consequently, the patient will be unable to undergo full treatment on a regular basis.
What are the advantages of Glutamine?
Glutamate is not an amino acid that the body requires. However, when we are ill, glutamine becomes a very important nutrition for us as patients because it activates the immune system and serves as a vital source of energy for immune system cells to rapidly proliferate.
What are the advantages of Arginine?
Arginine is an amino acid that helps patients' immune systems to multiply more effectively. It also helps those with wounds to minimize infection and promote recovery.
What are the advantages of Omega 3?
Helps in the production of substances that reduce immune suppression and inflammation.
A brief summary of NEO-MUNE's properties?
NEO-MUNE is a comprehensive medicinal meal that contains five essential nutrients as well as three immune-boosting components.
3. Fish Oil
Ideal for patients in critical condition, those who have had surgery, those who are at risk of infection, and those who require a high protein diet.
NEO-MUNE assists patients in receiving adequate nutrition, decreasing infection, improving immunity, and speeding wound healing.
How to prepare NEO-MUNE?
-1 spoon of the product approximately equals to 8.5 g
- This portion provide 35.44 kcal
1. Mix 7 spoons (60 g) with 250 ml of water. This portions gives 250 kcal (1kcal/ml) including 15.66 g of protein.It can be used to replace a meal that you eat less of or are unable to eat at all. If you are able to eat, it is recommended to drink 1-2 glasses of it as dietary supplement.
2. For tube feeding, if if giving Neo-Moon at a concentration of 1 kcal / 1 ml, the volume given is 300 ml. To prepare this volume, 8.5 spoons of NEO- MUNE will be used to mix with 300 ml of warm water. *please mix the product with warm water
I have diarrhea after drinking NEO-MUNE. What should I do ?
1.For oral intake, It is recommended to reduce the amount of the product consumed by mixing 4 spoons of product 250 cc. You can gradually add one more spoon at a time when the conditions improve.
2.For tube feeding, you can reduce the concentration of the product from 1kcal/ml to 0.5kcal/ml
What nutrients does NEO-MUNE provide?
Energy distribution ratio (protein: fat: carbohydrate) 25:25:50
Essential nutrients include
- Dextrin 45.17% is good quality carbohydrate, easily digested and absorbed and offering a favorable taste.
- Polydextrin 4% is soluble fiber that strengthens intestinal cells and improve the compression
- Fructose 10%, ideal for critically ill patients with insulin resistance or the diabetics. More than making the taste better, it is also absorb well into bloodstream and cells , and it does not need to be controlled by the hormone insulin.
- MCT Oil (from coconut oil) 50 % is well - absorbed without digestion
- Corn Oil 30% provide essential fatty acid in the group of Omega 6
- Fish Oil is essential fatty acid in the group of Omega 3 that helps reduce inflammation and the suppression of body immunity
- Caesin 70 percent, derived from cow's milk, is a high-protein, easily digestible, and absorbed substance.
- Glutamine 10% is an amino acid that serves as an energy supply for immune cells in our bodies.
- Arginine 20% is an amino acid that promotes effective immune cell proliferation.
4. Vitamins and minerals
The products provides a complete set of vitamins and minerals including antioxidants, zinc which promote immunity and fast recovery.
How many sizes is NEO-MUNE available in?
Formulated as a powder and packaged in a 400g can.
Limitation to the use of NEO-MUNE?
- Those allergic to the ingredient listed
- Those having completely inactive digestive tract
- Those having other metabolic disorders including renal failure, liver failure. Please consult a medical professional before intake.