What nutrients are present in BLENDERA-MF?
1. Protein 16% of total 1000 kcal include;
• Sodium Caesinate 3.26 g
• Soy Protein Isolate 37.47 g
• Contain protein derived from plant and meat which contains essential amino acids to promote body cell recovery. It is also a component of bodily cells and enzymes.
2. Carbohydrate 54% of total 1000 kcal include;
• Maltrodextrin 91.69
• Granulated sugar 45.74 g
• Fructo-oligosaccharide 4.95 g
is the main sources of energy for body to perform actual tasks
3. Fat 30% of total 1000 kcal include;
• Rice brand oil 30.69 g
• MCT Oil 2.66 g
is a source of energy, transports fat soluable vitamins and is a component of cell structure. The element contains all essential fatty acids
4. There are 5.81 g of vitamins and minerals in 1000 Kcal. Vitamins and minerals are essential components of several enzymes and help the body function normally.
5. Fructo-oligosaccharide is soluble dietary fiber that helps bowel movement function normally.
For whom is BLENDERA-MF ideal?
1.Those at rist of malnutrition
2.Those who take blenderized diet
3.Those requiring dietary supplement
What are the benefits of BLENDERA-MF over a blenderized diet?
1. The product meets Thai RDI requirements for all nutrients and energy distribution, including;
• Protein 15-20%
• Fat 30-35%
• Carbohydrates 50-55%
2. As BLENDERA-MF is prepared by mixing with room temperature or warm water, fewer nutrients are lost during the preparation process.
3. When preparing for a later meal, it can be preserved longer without spoiling.
4. For tube feeding, less occlusion occurs because the substance is thoroughly dissolved.
5. Its preparation is simple, as it only requires mixing with water.
6. simple to storage
7. The level of concentration 350 mosm/l at a 1 kcal/ml ratio, which is comparable to the human body.
How to prepare BLENDERA-MF?
1. For oral intake, mix 6 spoons of BLENDERA-MF (50g) with approximately 160-185 ml of water and stir until thoroughly combined. The combination will be 200-225 mL in volume. This portion has 225 calories. Once a day or as a dietary supplement is recommended.
2. For tube feeding: What differences are found between BLENDERA and BLENDERA-MF?
BLENDERA-MF is composed of Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), a type of soluble dietary fiber that helps in bowel movement.
How many sizes is BLENDERA-MF available in? What is the shelf life of this product?
BLENDERA-MF is formulated as powder and offered in 2.5 kg bag
BLENDERA-MF has 2 year shelf life.
Tips that you need to know about BLENDERA-MF
Once the package is opened, make sure it's tightly closed and store at room temperature in a dry area. All product must be taken within one month after opening the package.
• If not used shortly, the mixture should be kept in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
• After preparation, there may be some flotation and precipitation, but they will dissolve when shaken or gently stirred. This is not related to its poor quality.